An advertisement is a paid message from the manufacturers of the products or services to urge people to try those products/services offered.
Advertisement can categorized into six types based on the medium used. These types of advertisements are:
- Ambient – Placing ads on unusual items or in unusual places you wouldn’t normally see an ad.
- Broadcast – TV, radio, internet (film, video
- Covert – No actual ad, product or message subtly mentioned in movie or serial
- Experiential – Involves interaction or engagement in some way.
- Integrated – Combines multiple channels such as content, email, display advertising and social media in order to promote a consistent message to a specific audience
- Outdoor – Flag, Banner, Building/Fence Wrap, Billboard, Event
- Print – Newspaper, magazine, brochure, flier, poster